SKU: 006127

La Laitiere chocolate mousse feuilletee 4x12cl

Add review
Ingredients:
Chocolate milk mousse (91.2%) and thin cocoa leaves (8.8%). WHOLE MILK (60.8%), sugar, cream (MILK), cocoa butter, cocoa mass, skimmed milk powder, dark chocolate (2.7%) cocoa mass, sugar, emulsifier (sunflower lecithin), natural vanilla flavour, low-fat cocoa powder, caramel sugar, water, glucose syrup, acidity corrector (sodium hydroxide), cocoa powder, lactose (MILK), bovine gelatin, emulsifier (E471), salt, flavour. MILK origin France.

Description:
Feuilleté de Mousse au chocolat de La Laitière is the unique alliance of thin crunchy cocoa leaves paired with chocolate mousse. This foam is made in Vallet (Loire-Atlantique) with milk from France.
Price: £ 2.43
Products count:
Successfully added

This product can be shipped anywhere in the UK. We use special packaging to ensure all products are kept chilled and within the required temperature whilst in transit. All our chilled parcels are delivered with Express 24 courier service. You will be notified 1-hour delivery slot once the parcel leaves our warehouse. Our Customer service is always ready to deal with any inquiries you may have.

COMMENTS
There is no comments here