SKU: P5636

Le Petit Marseillais Organic Shampoo Coconut water and Calendula | 250ml

Add review
Aqua, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Cocos Nucifera Fruit Juice, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Decyl Glucoside, Dicaprylyl ether, Glyceryl Oleate, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.

OUR SECRET A healthy scalp is the basis for healthy hair. Discover our INFUSION range. Our authentic HYDRATION recipe takes care of your scalp and hair. - Infusion of Calendula BIO: mythical flower recognized for its protective and nourishing properties. - Organic Coconut Water: known for its moisturizing power. RESULTS Your scalp is comforted and hydrated*. Your hair is hydrated and softened without being weighed down. It regains softness, shine and lightness, from the root to the ends. A PLEASURE CARE ROUTINE Apply to all hair, massage the scalp carefully, then rinse. PSST! WE TELL YOU EVERYTHING ABOUT OUR INGREDIENTS! In our formula, 97% of ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 3% have the mission to guarantee the sensoriality and good conservation of the formula. 
*Instrumental test on shampoo + conditioner
Price: £ 6.10
Products count:
Successfully added

This product can be shipped anywhere in the UK. We use special packaging to ensure all products are kept chilled and within the required temperature whilst in transit. All our chilled parcels are delivered with Express 24 courier service. You will be notified 1-hour delivery slot once the parcel leaves our warehouse. Our Customer service is always ready to deal with any inquiries you may have.

There is no comments here